Tuesday 25 August 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 1 by Laolu Osinbajo



ENTRY 1 by Laolu Osinbajo @kidluucomedian 
#TheHolySpiritChallenge 


IT'S NOT YOUR BODY. IT'S A HOLY TEMPLE AND A GIFT FROM GOD. 


I was praying the other day, asking God for wisdom when I suddenly feel and bumped my head on the side of my bed. I immediately asked the Holy Spirit why would you let that happen to me? And His response was in 1 Corinthians 6:19, which explained that my body is the temple of God and I don't belong to myself.

The Holy Spirit then revealed this to me: At times we wonder as children of God why do we fall sick or get in accidents. Were the angels off duty that day? God uses certain sorrows to actually push us away from sin and towards salvation ( 2 Corinthians 7:10). Sometimes we let sin prevail in our lives for so long that God gives us that bump on the head to bring us back to Him, before it's too late.

Psalms 76:10 explains that God uses human defiance as weapon for His glory. So if you are His children and you choose to live in sin (strong head children), He will continue sending sorrows your way till you get the memo and repent. Thus saving you from the clutches of the devil.

Remember He said he causes everything to work for the good of those who love Him. So in times of trouble, you should actually rejoice, for your faith and endurance are being tested and God is working to bring you closer to Him. Isn't it amazing how much He loves us?

#iLiterallyBumpedMyHeadToLearnAndShareThisMessage#HeWorksInMysteriousWays #ShareThisWithAFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment