Tuesday 25 August 2015

‪#‎TheHolySpiritChallenge



Do you know you have the Holy Spirit living in you? Do you know He gives you direction?
A lot of people have asked me, how do you know the Holy Spirit is with you and speaks to you? I have tried to answer and explain that the way He speaks to me is totally different from the way He speaks to you. I can't tell you that He will whisper to your ear in the night or when you read your bible, a flashing light will appear. Everyone has different stories but the only thing is that WHATEVER HE SAYS TO YOU IS BACKED WITH THE WORD OF GOD. Always!!!!!
So I want to start the ‪#‎HolySpiritChallenge‬
Now I want you guys to share with me and everyone how God( Holy Spirit) has been speaking to you. You can share an experience and how it has affected your walk in Christ. The Holy Spirit speaks Everyday even in the most little situations. "Don't use the bus today" or "Read this passage today" or even "That is not right, do this".

Share with us how you speak to him in return and on the last day of this challenge I would share my story with you guys. I would make sure some of the people that guide and mentor me in the faith share theirs so you see it's not a thing of hierarchy or position.
Deal?
I want people all over my social media to know that God is with You, He cares for you, He is Always speaking to you and The Holy Spirit is real!
This challenge last for 37days, ending on the last day of September.

Email your story to me and attach a picture to it (a picture of either of you or anything you want)
Email: ugoeluchie@gmail.com or my Facebook inbox : Ugo Eluchie
“But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.”
John 14:26 AMP
TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS! It's going DOWN!!!! 👑👑👑🔥🔥🔥🏾🏾🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment