Thursday 27 August 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 3 by Adimchinobi Oji


So I prayed with my friend today (28th of August) about something that's really important to her. After the prayer I was a bit worried that I had not prayed well enough; that I should have said more things to ensure that what we prayed for will come to pass. The Holy Spirit reminded me very gently that God answers prayers because He is faithful.  He is dependable and true to His word. He reminded me of Hebrews 11:11 which says that Sarah was enabled to bear children because she considered God who has made the promise faithful.
So whenever I pray to God I should be assured that embellishing my words and actions will not achieve anything. I only need to come as I am, lay my worries at the feet of God and be rest assured that God is faithful to work on my behalf.

 "He is faithful. He is dependable and true to His word"




No comments:

Post a Comment