Friday 28 August 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 4 by Nnenna Ugorji

Right now walking in love is a major focus for me. I woke up today feeling down due to the depressing situation I thought I was in, I went to the balcony of my apartment and saw a woman walking down the road with cerebral issues that affected her walking coordination and stance and at that point my problems felt too small to matter knowing she wakes up every morning with that struggle. This made me realize that God has shown and still shows me so much love in spite of all my actions and every morning when I wake up and pray I get a clean slate with him so why can't I wake up also and show as much love as I can to someone else in spite of their actions. It's more than feeling the need to but making a decision that you will regardless of how you feel because our love should be independent of feelings (that have proved to be very unreliable if I must say). Every day I choose to walk in love.
"Let the Holy Spirit teach you

something new every day it can be

through the bible or through his low

whisper. He is always revealing

something" 

No comments:

Post a Comment