Sunday 13 September 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 19 by Isio Okumagba

This challenge is a wonderful reminder of the role of the Holy Spirit in our lives. John 4:26 says 'But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have said to you. Personally the Holy Spirit speaks through me though the word of God. I can remember last year I was really trusting for my visa application because I've had really bad experiences with visas and somehow in my spirit I had gotten a confirmation but I was still scared and had doubts and i remembered telling my friends to pray for me and a friend gave me this scripture. Proverbs 21:1. I felt assured through the word that the God that started a good work in my life will surely complete it. The Holy Spirit comforts me through the word when I'm down and also CONVICTS me when I'm going astray. I always remind myself that been obedient to God is far more profitable than disobedience because the word of God is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment