Saturday 26 September 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 33 by Marie Axelle

 I'm 17 now and I think that my real struggle in this life is living chastely and motivate others because the most of my friends don't do it.

 I went to church on Friday night for my birthday and the predicator was preaching about how to inspire your entourage to follow our Lord. I was telling God "yes, I'll make the nations your disciples but how can I do this if I can't do it with my own friends" and sincerely by saying this I directly thought about a good friend to me. I know her since 2012 and we're like sisters now. She knows right how I love and fear God but she never really understood me or even tried to do as me. I wanted her to live a real chaste life but I didn't know how to convince her.


But my God shows me once again that he's always listening to my prayers! Even the smallest one! Yesterday I went her home and we began to talk about motivation for living in chastely, differently from guys of our ages, etc.
She told me she would like to live like that but she loves sex so much and it'll be really difficult to stop. I asked her "Is your love for sex bigger than your love for Jesus?"
She got silent... And began to cry. She was disappointed of herself cause she finally understood that she was running away from God and His holy word.
I said her to not condemn herself cause the Lord is patient, faithful and has mercy. Also she finally understood the peace, the joy and the great love that come from God and she's ready to enjoy it!!!
When I was speaking to her it was like someone was saying to me "tell her that, tell her this, tell her bla bla bla".
And I'm really happy, grateful and soooo glad because I know the Holy Spirit spoke to her trough me!! And I know this is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment