Wednesday 16 September 2015

#TheHolySpiritChallenge Entry 23 by Victoria Walter


 HOLY SPIRIT! HOLY SPIRIT!! HOLY SPIRIT!!!

 Honestly, i once used to ask the question to myself about how the Holy Spirit do talk to people, i did not really understand and get to know when he was talking to me and i never asked anyone but i watched videos of people who really know what they where doing and who they are in Christ. All these actually didn't still convince me about the Holy spirit talking to me;like Ugo said the medium which God talks to people are different( in the way they would understand). 
  I can't really tell when i was saved but i know it started from a day. The thing i see now is that God has been reaching out to me a long time ago, i would say since when i was little because i grew up in a very Strong Christian home and i had the opportunity to be saved but i was so distracted,shy and weak to embrace what was been offered to me. All the mistakes i have made since then actually opened me up today and am so Greatfull to God for being faithful even when a was not.
  When i saw the post about the challenge, i went back into my past and was so so filled with joy and i began to thank God for everything. I call myself God's Love and i have recently been thinking how did i come up with the idea of it and don't still know how ( That's was God, Romans 8:16 ) and also so many things i say and i do  i think of how i got the Wisdom to say all the things i say and talk to others( some of my friends say i talk like an elderly woman with so much wisdom) and i say it is God.
 In 1 Corinthians 6:19 says "Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You  do not belong to ourselves but to God; (20) he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's Glory. In these chapter and verse i believe the Holy Spirit doesn't only live in our heart but controls the whole Body if you let him[ I am trying my best not to Preach and stay on the actual plan].
  The Holy Spirit was really getting me ready for this talk because i had like challenges these few weeks that i can really explain  how the Holy Spirit spoke to me and am doubtless and convinced. Before then i was actually praying that God speak to me directly(anyhow;if it is appearance God appear, if its dream God am ready, If i could just hear your still small voice God i would lock myself in a quiet place as far as i can hear you). I was asking God for clarity on my Situation at that moment but He came back showing me another thing.
This is how it happened, you know when some one is really hungry, i was hungry like that to read my bible but i was eating half of it instead of full plate. Then one day i saw a post which included Bible verse and i wanted to pass it but i just stop resisting and took up my Bible and studied the verses i saw on the post which lead me to Matthew 6:24 to end and it was specking to me so clearly and i was feeling it inside of me and that same day this verse came up again like 3 times and i felt so Guilty and was asking God for mercy through out that day till now. The next day was Sunday and i went to Church and the topic taught in church was about Peace and i got a question within me saying "Where is the Peace i have given to you?" it came to me that God was giving me Peace of Mind over my situation and i allowing my self get distracted by unnecessary things and not see the peace...i was now trusting God based on what i was seeing around me and not on what i know about him. I felt i had disappointed God. This is how God spoke to me and he said On the Journey (that was the title of the post i just wrote recently about the experience on my Blog). Keep Praying that God speaks to you the way you will understand; CLARITY.
             Ephesians 2:10
                                  "God has made us what we are(today,now), and in union(relationship) with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of Good Deeds, which he has already Prepared for us to do". 

No comments:

Post a Comment